Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc lathe wood lathe cnc lathe machine cnc machine price cnc shop turning table cnc turning cnc turning machine cnc lathe for sale cnc turning service wood turning lathe wood turning machine wood lathe machine cnc wood lathe woodturning lathe machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
3D CNC Router
3D CNC Router can be used for stereo 3D machining technology, furniture stereo feet and cylinder, human body, buddha, goddess of mercy, sculptures, handicrafts, stair handrail, musical instruments. 3D CNC machine can handle 3D carving and cutting on wood, stone, foam and soft metals, achieve dimension 3D machining. Huge range of 3D machining enables 3D CNC machine to satisfy the requirements for arts, crafts, gifts, and furnitures manufacturing.
3D CNC Router Introduction
3D CNC router machine is dedicated to fit the requirements of carving and cutting on dimension 3D projects. 3D CNC machine can be determined based on machined material, and 3D CNC routing can also be achieved by equipping ordinary carving machine with rotary axis. 3D CNC machine comes with various specifications to fit different customers’ demands. 3D CNC router is also known as 3D router, 3D CNC machine, 3D CNC carving machine, 3D CNC cutting machine, Cylinder CNC router machine.
- 360 degree 3D CNC machining expands the applications of 3D CNC machine and satisfies the demands in furnitures and crafts making industry.
- Cylinder material is fixed by chuck thought three holders, force exerted uniformly and effectively and center positioned accurately so that the 3D machining accuracy is guaranteed.
- Rotary’s diameter and length can be customized.
- Bi-directional orienting guides provides high positioning accuracy.
- Restoring function enable the machine continue to work after sudden stop, such as accident tool breaking.
Technical Specification of 3D CNC Router
|X,Y,Z Working Area||3000x1500x300mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||2.2kw air-cooling Spindle x 8 sets|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Mach3, Nc-studio, Syntec, DSP, LNC, Nk200, Nk260, NK300|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
3D CNC Router Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Package of 3D CNC Router
- The wood products: voice box, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines table,instruments.
- Plate processing: insulation part, plastic chemical components, PCB, inner body of car, bowling tracks, stairs, anti bate board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixed compounds.
- Decorate industry: Acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, organic glass, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum plate engraving and milling process.
- Furniture: wooden doors, cabinets, plate, office and wood furniture, tables, chair, doors and windows.
Advertising industry: Advertising identification, sign making, acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
Die industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand , plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden plans and other non-metallic mold.
Get a Free Quote from Us