5 Axis CNC Router
It can work with 3 axis / 4 axis / 5 axis, just as you like ! Integrated high-speed micro computer intelligent control chip. With external digital LCD monitor and handwheel controller. The working process can be tracked, recorded in the digital LCD monitor automatically. Mach 3 software Built in frequencey converter and without controller box. Cross slippery platform design rather than gantry design. Aluminum base sheet is heavy which can make sure no vibration when work. With auto-checking function. 1500w/2200W water-cooled spindle for your selection. Ball screw. CE approved. Video support. English manual available. Mach 3 software send with the machine as a CD.
- Model: APEXTECH 5axis CNC Router
- Category: Wood CNC Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 3,400
- Price Range: USD 3,400 – USD 5,200
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ China Mini Desktop 5 Axis Cnc Router Introduction
- Each axis is with independent driver,totally 5 independent drivers for 5 axis, bring high accuracy, speedy heat dissipation, longer using life, stable and efficient signal transmission.
- Support USB connection, easy to operate.
- Free test G-code is provided.
- Larger step motor for A and B axis,which can hold the A,B axis steady without vibration when machining aluminum and other harder materials.
- Post processing is provided free.
- Special G-code programme designing can be provided at 200USD (take 5-7days to make it).
➤ Technical Specification of China Mini Desktop 5 Axis Cnc Router
|Mini Desktop 5 Axis CNC Machine 3040 parameters|
|product dimension||715(H)*700(L)*610(W) mm|
|effective work area||300*400*150mm|
|XYZ rail material||hard chrome shaft|
|XY rail diameter||20mm|
|Z rail diameter||16mm|
|XYZ axis torque||57*78 250 OZ/IN (2.2N/CM)|
|4th and 5th||57*56|
|4th and 5th transmission ratio||1:6|
|repeat positioning accuracy||0.01mm|
|processing speed||0-4000 mm/min|
|A-axis B-axis rotation speed||0-180 rpm/min|
|XY table maximum load||50kg|
|XY+A+B axis table maximum load||15kg|
|tailgate material||stainless steel|
|switching power supply||integrated 24V 350W|
|spindle power||1500W/ 2200W water-cooled frequency spindle|
|input power||220V/ 110V power supply|
|output current||drive 4.5A (peak 5A)|
|collet size||3/3.175/6mm if need others change into ER11 first|
|high efficiency water pump||55W, 46.6L /Min|
|drive motor||57*78 stepper motors (two-phase 4 wire)|
|engraving material||Metal,Brass, Acrylic, Wood, Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|(hardness less then 45 degree)|
|support computer system||windowXP/ window 7|
|how to connect with computer||USB connection|
|outside packing||78*66*82 (cm)|
➤ Suitable Materials and Industrial Applications
- Wood furniture industry: Wave plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
- Advertising industry: Advertising identification, sign making, acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
- Die industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand , plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planjs and other non-metallic mold.
- Relief sculpture and 3D engraving.
- Cylindrical object.
➤ China Mini Desktop 5 Axis Cnc Router Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Inquiry from Us