CNC Milling Machine
CNC Milling machine is mainly for the cutting, carving, and engraving of metal, plastic, wood, etc. We can deal with planes (horizontal planes, vertical planes), grooves (key grooves, T-slots, dovetail grooves), split parts (gears, spline shafts, sprockets), spiral surfaces (thread, spiral groove) and various curved surfaces. In addition, this type of machine can also be used to process the surface and inner hole of the rotary body and perform cutting work.
➤ What is the cnc milling machine?
CNC milling machine is a CNC machine that uses a milling cutter/end bits to mill a workpiece of metal, wood, plastic, acrylic, etc. By changing end bits, you can mill different material and get different efficiency and cutting edge. The machine with high efficiency can not only mill planes, grooves, gear teeth, threads, and spline shafts, but also process more complex profiles, and is widely used in machinery manufacturing and repair departments.
➤ Which materials CNC milling machine can process?
The CNC milling machine can process various types of materials. These materials include steel, titanium, copper, bronze, zinc, PVC, nylon, wood, plywood, extruded polyurethane, stone, etc. In addition, the CNC milling machine can also process stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, alloy aluminum, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, copper, iron, acrylic, POM rods and other metals and non-metallic materials.
➤ Which industry the CNC milling machine can be used in?
- Aluminum machining
- Prototyping and modeling
- Military industry
- Rail transit
- Electronic communication equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Construction machinery
➤ What cnc milling machine can do?
This machine is mainly for the cutting, carving, and engraving of metal, plastic, wood, etc. We can deal with planes (horizontal planes, vertical planes), grooves (key grooves, T-slots, dovetail grooves), split parts (gears, spline shafts, sprockets), spiral surfaces (thread, spiral groove) and various curved surfaces. In addition, this type of machine can also be used to process the surface and inner hole of the rotary body and perform cutting work.
➤ How dose cnc milling machine work?
When the machine is working, the workpiece is fixed on the table or by the indexing head and clips. The rotation of the end mill bits is the main motion parts.
There are two kinds of feeding ways: table moving to feed, and gantry moving to feed.
- Table moving is mainly for two kind machines: high accuracy machine, such as metal milling machine for steel mold, and small scale CNC for saving cost;
- Gantry moving is more popular and the best choices for woodworking CNC table because it saves more space.
No matter what kinds of feeding ways, they are all right and every kind of CNC has its industrial principles, please follow our sales manager’s advice, and don’t worry about this issue.The high-speed end tool bit meets and mills the workpiece to get the designed surface. It can process flat surfaces, grooves, and various curved surfaces and gears.
➤ Technical Specification of CNC Milling Machine
|X,Y,Z Working Area||3000x1500x300mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||2.2kw air-cooling Spindle x 8 sets|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Mach3, Nc-studio, Syntec, DSP, LNC, Nk200, Nk260, NK300|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
➤ CNC Milling Machine Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of CNC Milling Machine
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Inquiry from Us