Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine wood designing machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d wood carving cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
CNC Router Wood Designing Machine At Affordable Cost
CNC Wood Door Making machine is a 3 axis cnc router machine for cabinet door making with T-slot vacuum table. Table size 5x10ft is big enough for common Polywood or MDF Engravng & Cutting; It fixes the workpieces more firmly, saves time and improves production efficiency.
- Model: APEXSYSK 1530 CNC Router
- Category: Wood CNC Machine
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 3,500
- Price Range: USD 3,500 – USD 21,000
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ CNC Router Wood designing Machine Introduction
- Equipped with the Weihong control system, it is easy and continent to operate and use.
- With the thicker and bigger welded steel tube frame, it is also suitable for engraving stone and hard work piece.
- Adopting Leadshine servo motor and driver, it can achieve fast and stable processing of the machine.
- With Changsheng water cooling spindle, it has the features of low noise, good cooling effect, long service life, etc.
➤ Technical Specification of CNC Router Wood designing Machine
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1500x3000x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Weihong / DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
➤ CNC Router Wood designing Machine Operation
A wood designing machine can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC router wood designing machine is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
The wood designing machine CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC wood designing machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of CNC Router Wood designing Machine
➤ Related Products
➤ Related Videos
➤ Related Projects
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Optional Parts of Wood Designing Machine
- Air Cooling Spindle or Water Cooling Spindle.
- Dust Collector.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Rotary System.
- Mist-cooling System.
- 850W Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo Motors.
➤ FAQs of Wood Designing Machine
- Q1. How to get the most suitable ATC CNC router machine with best price?
Please tell us the materials you want to process.How to work on it? routing? carving? cutting? or other?What’s the max size of the materials? (Length? Width? Thickness?)
- Q2. Do you have user manual of ATC CNC router machine?
Yes, we have user manual with English.
- Q3. If we don’t know how to use the ATC CNC router machine, can you help us?
Yes, we will, if you come to SYSKCNC, we will offer free training until you can use the machine freely. If you are busy, we will arrange the special engineer to your workshop with door-to-door service, but you need to bear some fee, like tickets, hotel and meal.
- Q4. Do you have after-sales service?
We offer 24/7 service and support via email, calling, skype or whatsapp.
- Q5. Do you have guarantee and warranty?
One and half year, and during this period, if you have any problems, we will solve it for free.
➤ Get a Free Quote from Us