Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine 4axis cnc machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine cnc machine for sale 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
CNC Wood Router 1325-4Axis ATC CNC Machine For Sale
1325 ATC 4Axis Drilling Head Door Cnc Router used for side slot milling, drilling, cutting and keyhole: 4 Axis CNC wood router with ATC system is used for side slot milling, drilling, cutting and keyhole, the 4 axis CNC router is suitable for engraving on different surface. the 4 axis CNC router adopts 9KW HSD automatic tool changer spindle with 8 Position rotary carousel tool holder.
- Model: SYSKCNC 1325-4Axis Wood CNC Router
- Category: Wood CNC Machine
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 7,600
- Price Range: USD 7,600 – USD 15,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ CNC Wood Router 1325-4Axis ATC CNC Machine For Sale Introduction
- The 4 axis CNC machine is especially designed for processing on different 3D curved surface carving.
- The HSD ATC spindle (B axis) can rotate ±90 degree, which is suitable for side milling, drilling, cutting, lock slot and so on.
- The machine’s body is strong, high-precision, reliable and durable.
- Imported high-precision ball screw, which moving smoothly, to ensure the machine’s high precision.
- Well-known Colombo automatic tool changer spindle, strong cutting ability, low noise, to ensure the machine working for long time.
- High-performance driven motor to ensure the machine’s high speed and accuracy.
- Breakpoint specific memory to keep the carving status when power off, processing time forecast and other functions in case of the accidental power outages.
- Auto lubrication system and separated control system, easy to operate.
- Perfect design, top quality accessories, to minimize the machine’s failure rate.
- A 4 axis CNC machine machine can do all a 3 axis CNC machine can do.
➤ Technical Specification of CNC Wood Router 1325-4Axis ATC CNC Machine For Sale
|1||X,Y,Z working area||1300*2500*200mm|
|2||Drive and motor||Yaskawa servo motor/driver|
9kw ATC Italy brand HSD aircooling spindle
|4||Inverter||Delta frequency inverter|
|5||Control system||Syntec /Siemens controller|
|6||X, Y, Z Travelling Positioning Accuracy||±0.05/300mm|
|7||X, Y, Z Travelling Repositioning Accuracy||±0.05mm|
|8||Frame||Big thickened Steel Square Tubes, thickness up to 8mm|
|9||X, Y structure||Rack and pinion, Hiwin square rails on X, Y axis|
|10||Z structure||Taiwan TBI Ballscrew, Hiwin square rails on Z axis|
|11||Max Rapid Travel Rate||30,000mm/min|
|12||Max working speed||18,000mm/min|
|13||Working voltage||AC220V/380V, single/three phase|
|14||Command languages||G code|
|15||Running Environment Temperature||0 degree – 45 degree|
|16||Software||Type3 English version; Artcam English version|
|19||Relative Humidity||30% – 75%|
|20||Guarantee||One year from the date of commission|
Dust collector/ Dust hoods for three axis
850w Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo motors
➤ Suitable Materials and Industrial Applications
1. Wood doors
3. Office furniture
5. Musical instruments
Panel Processing Industry
2. Plastic and chemical
3. PCB, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixture
5. Copper, Aluminum and other soft metal, engraving and milling
➤ CNC Wood Router 1325-4Axis ATC CNC Machine For Sale Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of CNC Wood Router 1325-4Axis ATC CNC Machine For Sale
➤ Related Products
➤ Related Videos
➤ Related Projects
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Optional Parts of CNC Wood Router
- Air Cooling Spindle or Water Cooling Spindle.
- Dust Collector.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Rotary System.
- Mist-cooling System.
- 850W Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo Motors.
➤ RFQs of CNC Wood Router
- Q1. How to get the most suitable ATC CNC router machine with best price?
Please tell us the materials you want to process.How to work on it? routing? carving? cutting? or other?What’s the max size of the materials? (Length? Width? Thickness?)
- Q2. Do you have user manual of ATC CNC router machine?
Yes, we have user manual with English.
- Q3. If we don’t know how to use the ATC CNC router machine, can you help us?
Yes, we will, if you come to SYSKCNC, we will offer free training until you can use the machine freely. If you are busy, we will arrange the special engineer to your workshop with door-to-door service, but you need to bear some fee, like tickets, hotel and meal.
- Q4. Do you have after-sales service?
We offer 24/7 service and support via email, calling, skype or whatsapp.
- Q5. Do you have guarantee and warranty?
One and half year, and during this period, if you have any problems, we will solve it for free.
➤ Get a Free Quote from Us