Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc lathe wood lathe cnc lathe machine cnc machine price cnc shop turning table cnc turning cnc turning machine cnc lathe for sale cnc turning service wood turning lathe wood turning machine wood lathe machine cnc wood lathe woodturning lathe machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Desktop CNC Router Wood Carving Machine 1212
Low cost 3 axis CNC router kit with 4×4 table size (SYSK1212) is used for flatbed carving and cutting wood furniture, gifts, boxes, models, arts and crafts, signs, logos, jewelry carving, now the best 4×4 CNC router table for sale at an affordable price.
- Model: APEXSYSK 1212 Mini CNC Machine
- Category: Hobby CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 2,500
- Price Range: USD 2,500 – USD 21,000
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Desktop CNC Router Wood Carving Machine 1212 Introduction
1. Integral cast iron frame, more durability.
2. TBI motion linear guide with high precision to ensure the machine frame much stability and durability.
3. High accuracy rolling ball screw from Taiwan TBI to ensure the machine frame with better precision.
4. DSP Handle controlling, not occupying computer resource, one computer can control several equipment.
5. Be compatible with various CAD/CAM software such as TYPE3, Artcam, Casmate, Artcut.
Guarantee & After Sales Service:
- The whole machine guarantee is 18 months except for special parts.
- Main parts(excluding the consumables and the person damaged) shall be changed free of charge if
there is any problem during the warranty period, we will provide the consumable parts at an agency price when you need replacement.
- 24 hours technical support by phone, email or msn, skype etc.
- Software is on update for free.
- Provide for English manual and CD video of machine using and maintaining.
Technical Specification of Desktop CNC Router Wood Carving Machine 1212
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1200x1200x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||10000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||8000mm/min|
|Drive Motors||Stepper system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Desktop CNC Router Wood Carving Machine 1212 Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Package of Desktop CNC Router Wood Carving Machine 1212
Get a Free Quote from Us