Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc lathe wood lathe cnc lathe machine cnc machine price cnc shop turning table cnc turning cnc turning machine cnc lathe for sale cnc turning service wood turning lathe wood turning machine wood lathe machine cnc wood lathe woodturning lathe machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Hobby Mini CNC Router Table 6090-4Axis for Sale
The desktop CNC router machine is a type of small hobby CNC router kits for home shop, which is equipped with a 4th axis rotary table for 2D/3D machining in home business and small business, home shop and small shop, the small home CNC machine is widely used for woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts. Now the desktop CNC router kits for sale at a low price.
- Model: APEXSYSK 6090-4axis Mini CNC Router
- Category: Hobby CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 13,500
- Price Range: USD 13,500 – USD 21,000
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Hobby Mini CNC Router Table 6090-4Axis for Sale Introduction
1st, 6090 CNC router is used in Stone,Wood, aluminum, plastic, PVC, PCB, acrylic, crystal, light metal materials, etc. Now the new small 6090 CNC router for sale with best price.
2nd, 6090 Mini Desktop CNC Router with 4th axis rotary is used for 2D/3D works in advertising, arts, crafts, signs, gifts and mold making, now the 4th axis CNC router for sale with affordable price.
1. Advanced Control System: The 4th axis desktop CNC router adopts Mach3 or advanced DSP numerical control system and large liquid crystal display brings out much convenient operation and simpler maintenance. Special intelligent pre-calculating system fully develops the potential of the engine and leads to high speed processing of smoother curves and straight lines simultaneously.
2. Large Memory and Perfect Data Transmission: The desktop CNC router adopts Large internal memory of 32M is enough to simultaneously store more than 30 processing files which can be read freely.The 4th axis CNC router adopts USB interface (plug and play) to communicate with computer under the system of Windows, which can instantly complete transmission.
3. Powerful Compatibility: Internationalized directives ensure that it is compatible with CAD/CAM software like Type3, Artcam, Castmate, Proe, UG, Artcut from home and abroad.
4. Intelligent and Humanized Design: The desktop CNC router is able to continue engraving when the electricity is cut off or the tool is broken.Intelligent control of spindle makes the desktop CNC router able to auto-start and auto-stop, which is more safely, convenient and power-saving.
Applicable Indutries: Advertisement engraving and cutting, Stone carving, Mold making, Woodworking, Crafts making, Light box cutting, Building model making, Indoor decoration cutting, Light equipment mold processing, Signs and Marks making, Acrylic board carving and cutting, etc.
Applicable Materials: Wood, Stone, Aluminum board, Plastic, Density board, Wave board, PVC, PCB, Acrylic, Crystal, Light marble and other nonmetal materials and light metal materials.
Technical Specification of Hobby Mini CNC Router Table 6090-4Axis for Sale
|X,Y,Z Working Area||600x900x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||10000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||8000mm/min|
|Drive Motors||Stepper system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Hobby Mini CNC Router Table 6090-4Axis for Sale Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Package of Hobby Mini CNC Router Table 6090-4Axis for Sale
Water-proof plastic film package with foam protection in each corner.
Get a Free Quote from Us