Top Searches: cnc wood router cnc cutting wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc router table cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Industrial Quality CNC Cutting Router Table with Door Keyhole
This 3 Industrial quality CNC cutting router is suitable for the processing requirements of changing a variety of tools. No manual tool change is required during the machining process, and the program is automatically executed.
- Model: SYSKCNC 1325-3 CNC Cutting Router
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 3,400
- Price Range: USD 3,400 – USD 9,980
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ Industrial Quality CNC Cutting Router Table Introduction
Features of CNC Cutting Router:
- Its main features are including low investment, high profit, low maintenance and easy operation.
- This machine is equipped with a rotary device, which can not only do flat engraving, but also can do some three-dimensional engraving.
- This machine is widely used in making such as chair legs, stair rails and other cylindrical work pieces.
- Widely used in the decorative industry, wood products industry and furniture industry.
➤ Technical Specification of Industrial Quality CNC Cutting Router Table
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||3.5kw air-cooling Spindle x 3 sets|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
➤ Industrial Quality CNC Cutting Router Table Operation
A CNC cutting router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC cutting routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
CNC cutting routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC cutting router is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of Industrial Quality CNC Cutting Router Table
➤ Related Products
➤ Related Videos
➤ Related Projects of CNC Cutting Router
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Optional Parts of CNC Cutting Router:
- Air Cooling Spindle or Water Cooling Spindle.
- Dust Collector.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Rotary System.
- Mist-cooling System.
- 850W Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo Motors.
➤ FAQs of CNC Cutting Router:
- Q1. How to get the most suitable ATC CNC router machine with best price?
Please tell us the materials you want to process.How to work on it? routing? carving? cutting? or other?What’s the max size of the materials? (Length? Width? Thickness?)
- Q2. Do you have user manual of ATC CNC router machine?
Yes, we have user manual with English.
- Q3. If we don’t know how to use the ATC CNC router machine, can you help us?
Yes, we will, if you come to SYSKCNC, we will offer free training until you can use the machine freely. If you are busy, we will arrange the special engineer to your workshop with door-to-door service, but you need to bear some fee, like tickets, hotel and meal.
- Q4. Do you have after-sales service?
We offer 24/7 service and support via email, calling, skype or whatsapp.
- Q5. Do you have guarantee and warranty?
One and half year, and during this period, if you have any problems, we will solve it for free.
➤ Get a Free Quote from Us