Top Searches: cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router parts cnc machine cnc lathe wood lathe cnc lathe machine cnc machine price cnc shop cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Multi-head CNC Router Parts Machine With Pneumatic Tool Change
This is a newly designed multi-spindle CNC router parts with four spindles, which better meets the requirements of users. With the advantages of high cost performance, low cost and high production efficiency, this type of multi spindle CNC router is deeply loved by users at home and abroad.
- Model: SYSKCNC 1325-4 CNC Router Parts Machine
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 3,400
- Price Range: USD 3,400 – USD 9,980
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ Multi-head CNC Router Parts Machine - Pneumatic Tool Change Introduction
Multi-head Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router Parts is very easy to use. Users only need to save the position of the cutters in the tool path, then the system could realize the cutter auto changing according to the cutter code. And the user does not need to worry tool changing failed or spindle changing speed etc.
This series support spindle integrated control for multi-head from 2 to 8pcs, can delivery command to spindles to work in tandem, also can work similarly as CNC router with an auto tool changer. Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router allows users to set different tool path for different spindles (cutters), similar working mode as an auto tool changer. When the first spindle complete its work, the second spindle (cutter) can go on its own work automatically.
The advantage of using Multi-head Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router is its high speed of spindle changing or we call it cutter changing, only takes 2 seconds, you can turn on spindle in advance for warming up; could using different spindle, from 800w to 6.5kw, do not have to use 9kw ATC spindle to drill holes; easier maintenance, replace spindle easily; no exist of tool changing problem, will not have to stop working because of failed tool changing problem, good for mass production line.
Multi-head Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router proves to you that time is money. High efficiency, easier operation, low maintenance fee. You only need to install the extra spindle (ATC spindle is very expensive, while the common spindle is only 30%-60% around of it at the price.
➤ Technical Specification of Multi-head CNC Router Parts Machine - Pneumatic Tool Change
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||3.5kw air-cooling Spindle x 4 sets|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
➤ Multi-head CNC Router Parts Machine - Pneumatic Tool Change Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC router parts machine is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
CNC router parts machine can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router parts machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of Multi-head CNC Router Parts Machine - Pneumatic Tool Change
➤ Related Products
➤ Related Videos
➤ Related Projects of CNC Router Parts Machine
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Optional Parts of CNC Router Parts Machine
- Air Cooling Spindle or Water Cooling Spindle.
- Dust Collector.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Rotary System.
- Mist-cooling System.
- 850W Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo Motors.
➤ FAQs of CNC Router Parts Machine
- Q1. How to get the most suitable ATC CNC router machine with best price?
Please tell us the materials you want to process.How to work on it? routing? carving? cutting? or other?What’s the max size of the materials? (Length? Width? Thickness?)
- Q2. Do you have user manual of ATC CNC router machine?
Yes, we have user manual with English.
- Q3. If we don’t know how to use the ATC CNC router machine, can you help us?
Yes, we will, if you come to SYSKCNC, we will offer free training until you can use the machine freely. If you are busy, we will arrange the special engineer to your workshop with door-to-door service, but you need to bear some fee, like tickets, hotel and meal.
- Q4. Do you have after-sales service?
We offer 24/7 service and support via email, calling, skype or whatsapp.
- Q5. Do you have guarantee and warranty?
One and half year, and during this period, if you have any problems, we will solve it for free.
➤ Get a Free Quote from Us