Top Searches: cnc wood router cnc woodworking wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc woodworking cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Multi Spindles Synchronized CNC Woodworking Machine
If you mainly work on batch work, then we suggest you Synchronized Multi-SpindleCNC Woodworking machine. This type could complete your workpiece at least 2pcs at one time. This type support with 12 pcs of spindles at most, which means you could work on 12 pcs of the workpiece at one time.
- Model: SYSKCNC 3018-8 CNC Woodworking Machine
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 4,400
- Price Range: USD 4,400 – USD 9,980
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ Multi Spindles Synchronized CNC Woodworking Machine Introduction
Considering the CNC router afford at least 2 pcs of spindles, it requires the z plate rather wide and thick features ensure it is strong enough. And all these could eliminate vibration when spindle works on hard material, ensure the processing accuracy. This design and good spare parts adopted is the crucial part on CNC router. This CNC wood router will bring you an enjoyable user experience.
➤ Technical Specification of Multi Spindles Synchronized CNC Woodworking Machine
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||2.2kw air-cooling Spindle x 8 sets|
|Drive Motors||Stepper system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||LNC control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
➤ Multi Spindles Synchronized CNC Woodworking Machine Operation
CNC Woodworking machine can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
CNC woodworking machine can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC woodworking machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of Multi Spindles Synchronized CNC Woodworking Machine
➤ Related Products
➤ Related Videos
➤ Related Projects of CNC Woodworking Machine
CNC Woodworking Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
➤ Optional Parts of CNC Woodworking Machine
- Air Cooling Spindle or Water Cooling Spindle.
- Dust Collector.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Rotary System.
- Mist-cooling System.
- 850W Yaskawa/800W Panasonic Servo Motors.
➤ FAQs of CNC Woodworking Machine
- Q1. How to get the most suitable ATC CNC router machine with best price?
Please tell us the materials you want to process.How to work on it? routing? carving? cutting? or other?What’s the max size of the materials? (Length? Width? Thickness?)
- Q2. Do you have user manual of ATC CNC router machine?
Yes, we have user manual with English.
- Q3. If we don’t know how to use the ATC CNC router machine, can you help us?
Yes, we will, if you come to SYSKCNC, we will offer free training until you can use the machine freely. If you are busy, we will arrange the special engineer to your workshop with door-to-door service, but you need to bear some fee, like tickets, hotel and meal.
- Q4. Do you have after-sales service?
We offer 24/7 service and support via email, calling, skype or whatsapp.
- Q5. Do you have guarantee and warranty?
One and half year, and during this period, if you have any problems, we will solve it for free.
➤ Get a Free Quote from Us