Top Searches: Rotary Axis CNC Router cnc wood router wood cnc router woodworking cnc router wood router cnc router cnc machine cnc wood projects best cnc router best cnc machine 3d cnc router 3d cnc machine cnc carving machine Industrial CNC Router
Rotary Axis CNC Router
This rotary engraving machine is designed for processing complicated work pieces like 3D or 4D. Besides that it can be used in some furniture industry with the rotary device like stair railings, table and chair legs, Roman columns, etc.
- Model: APEXSYSK1325 Rotary Axis CNC Router
- Category: Wood CNC Machine
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 13,500
- Price Range: USD 13,500 – USD 21,000
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
➤ Introduction of Rotary Axis CNC Router Machine:
- Designed with rotary device, it can process the cylinder wood carving patterns, furniture legs, escalators, etc.
- With the heavy duty thicker and bigger welded steel tube frame, it makes the machine work more stably.
- Adopting DSP control system and servo motor driver system, which ensure the machine with a longer service life.
- All accessories and parameters can be selected and customized according to the user’s processing requirements.
Rotary device: The rotary device can be used to process complex work pieces such as cylinders, prisms, and polyhedrons. It is widely used in three-dimensional jade carving, three-dimensional stone carving, Buddha statues, stair columns, sofas, table legs and other work pieces. In addition, the position of the rotation axis can be flexibly placed according to user needs to meet the diverse processing needs of users.
DSP Control System: This machine adopts a DSP control system and uses the handle to manually control the movement of the engraving machine without occupying a separate computer, which greatly reduces the space occupied by the equipment. In addition, the tool setting is more convenient and the operation is simple. This control method has the advantages of low cost, simple operation and convenient operation.
X,Y,Z Working Area
X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy
X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy
X, Y Structure
Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings
Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw
Max. Rapid Travel Rate
Max. Working Speed
220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase
DSP control system
Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)
➤ Rotary Axis CNC Router Operation
A CNC router can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
CNC routers are controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
As with CNC milling machines, CNC routers can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of CNC router machine is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
➤ Package of Rotary Axis CNC Router
Wood CNC Machine is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Carpentry: relief and hollow carving of hardwood furniture.
- Furnitures: wooden doors, cabinets, panel, office, solid wood furniture, doors and windows of tables and chairs,
- Advertising: advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, plastic molding, and various materials for advertising decorations.
- Woodworking: audio, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines, musical instruments.
- Panel Processing: Insulation parts, plasticized workpieces, PCB, bowling track, stairs, anti-fold special board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixtures.
- 4 axis CNC machine can be applied to aluminum cutting industry, aluminum plate, aluminum plastic plate, aluminum honeycomb plate, aluminum profile, 3D machining process, wave plate production, various kinds of artificial plate special-shaped cutting, LED, neon slotted literal cutting, plastic suction Light box mold production. Acrylic, copper plate, PVC plate, artificial stone, MDF plate and other panel processing.
➤ Inquiry from Us