Top Searches: cnc shop, wood turning tools, wood lathe machine, cnc turning, cnc turning machine, cnc lathe for sale, cnc turning service, wood turning lathe for sale, cnc wood lathe machine, wood lathe, cnc lathe machine, cnc machine price, wood turning lathe, wood turning machine, cnc wood lathe, woodturning lathe machine
CNC Wood Lathe Machine with Multi-Functional Automatic Loading System
Automatic loading systen CNC lathe machine is suitable for mass production with the same wood turning designs, the CNC lathe machine can automatic loading raw timber, automatic centering, automatic turning according to the CNC program, saving time and labor to improve the working efficiency.
- Model: APEXTECH 1530 Wood Lathe
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 5,300
- Price Range: USD 5,300 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
CNC Wood Turning Lathe Machine Introduction
1. Heavy cast iron lathe bed. Avoid shaking when the motor rotates fast for big sizes workpiece process, and the turning speed can be adjusted through the frequency converter.
2. Full automatic feeding CNC wood turning lathe machine with one chuck and one backlash for fix materials, the max working dimension is 300*1500mm.
3. Full automatic feeding CNC wood turning lathe machine adopts Taiwan Hiwin square guide,high precision and durable.
4. Autocad software, it is easier for drawing designs.
5. LCD control system, it show the working process.
6. With full automatic feeding device, automatic loading raw timber, automatic centering, automtic turning according to the program, save time and labor to improve the working efficiency.
Technical Specification of CNC Wood Turning Lathe Machine
|1).Model||APEX 1530-3 Axis Wood Turning Lathe Machine|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||300mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
CNC Wood Turning Lathe Machine Operation
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Package of CNC Wood Turning Lathe Machine
Get a Free Quote from Us